Blog Template

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Project 10 Pan

So lately I've become very aware that my makeup collection is huge! I really need to start downsizing, and to start using up some of the products I've been hoarding or have just been sitting at the back of my drawers. So - I've decided to take on the challenge of Project 10 Pan. For those of you who are new to the challenge, it is meant to help downsize your collection. You put yourself on a strict no-buy rule, and you cannot buy any new makeup products until you've used up 10 items from your collection. For my own sake, I'm including perfume and lotion in the challenge, as I have waaaay too much stuff in those departments also. Here is what I'm looking at using up:


Nivea chapstick, Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" perfume, MAC pro longwear concealer in NW20, NARS duo in "Orgasm/Laguna" (I've already used up Laguna, now I just have to finish off Orgasm!), Cake body lotion in "Desserted Island", Stila "Forever your Curl" mascara, Maybelline clear mascara, CO Bigelow lipgloss in "Pink Mint",  MAC eyeshadow in "Jest", Make Up For Ever HD primer & Laura Geller primer. I've counted the last two primers as one item, since they're both sample sizes.

Lets see how long I can actually last before I cave... I am determined to finish this challenge with no cheating! Anybody else thinking of doing project 10 pan?

3 comments: