Blog Template

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Top 10 Favourite Lipsticks!

I've seen a bunch of top ten lipstick videos on youtube lately, so I thought I'd do a post on it to show you all my favourite lipsticks. I love lipstick, especially bright colours. I feel so confident when I'm rocking a bright red or coral, and I own a really bright fuchsia pink which I love too. But, I do like to wear neutrals on a daily basis in places where I can't really wear a bright lip, like work for instance. So, here are my top ten colours! The picture shows the lipstick tubes in the order that I swatched them.


 From left to right:

1. Korres mango butter lipstick in #45 "Coral"
2. MAC matte lipstick in "So Chaud"
3. MAC amplified lipstick in "Vegas Volt"
4. YSL rouge volumpté lipstick in #27 "Rose Paris"
5. MUFE lipstick in #203 "Lacquered"
6. YSL rouge volumpté lipstick in #30 "Faubourg Peach"
7. Dior high shine lipstick in #222 "Causal Beige"
8. MAC amplified lipstick in "Blankety"
9. MAC glaze lipstick in "Hue"
10. MAC frost liptsick in "Angel"


With Flash

Without Flash


The colours show a bit more accurately in the picture without flash. As you can see, I love my brights! I didn't rank the colours in any particular order, it was hard enough to pick 10 favourites, let alone rank them! 

2 comments:

  1. I love Dior products :) great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! I need to invest in more MAC...

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete